You will experience a very relaxing walk trot on a good horse, feel the sensation of the breeze touching your face while you admire the huge waves of the Pacific Ocean and great views. Ride on a guided tour on the desert, dry river bed and a private beach right next to the Pacific Ocean.
The Best most strong and well trained Horses in Cabo!
Perfect beautiful private Ranch just 25 minutes from Cabo.
Book your Horse Back Ride tour today! Great for Couples and Family.
Round trip Transportation
Bilingual guides, helmets, goggles, bandanas and water.
Round transportation (within San José del Cabo & Cabo San Lucas areas).
Include a visit to our Herpetat.
What to Wear and bring
Bring comfortable clothes and closed shoes preferably.
Bring hat or cap and sunglasses.
We strongly recommend use of biodegradable sunscreen.
Schedules and Time
Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat
10:30 AM Cabo time.
1:00 PM Cabo time.
3:30 PM Cabo time.
Tour duration: 1 ½ Hours or 2 ½ Hours plus transportation
Maximum of 20 guests available.
- 7 years old minimum to ride a horse.
- Maximum weight: 240 lbs or 110 kg.
- For their own safety, pregnant women and people with heart, back or neck problems, as well as those with vertigo or osteoporosis won’t be allowed to participate in this activity.
- $15 USD per person park entrance fee has to be payed at check in.
5. Tour is subject to change due to weather and sea conditions